Sunday, November 26, 2006

The game isn't over yet, according to the clock. The score sez other wise. The Jets just score another field goal. 26-3, Jets. I come into this game wearing my #56 personalized jersey, I started the pit, and was excited about the possibility of a Texans win. Why wouldn't I think this? They played Buffalo well. In general, they haven't played bad. Until today!!! Carr is playing horrible. And here he comes out again. Today, they need to bring out Rosenfels. He can't do much worse. Anyway, ... This team has many needs. The secondary needs to be a priority this off season. They are playing like a loaf of toast bread, BURNT toast!!! The only bright spot so far is Ryans. He is doing well, but when you are out on the field this long, you better get tackles. I am getting tired of these dump passes. Why is it that the Texans keep on with the dump passes, but other teams, not only the Jets, can keep throwing down field? I know why... The secondary and the quarterback. This is just frustrating. I am now wearing a black Nike shirt, ate, and now pissed. Am I a die hard Texan fan? Yes I am!!! I am tired of dying though!!! ANOTHER sack!!! Number 4 today. ...3rd and goal... TD, Johnson!!! wow, 26-10, with 3:54 to go. 1 TD in 20 Quarters... What a QB!!!! 2 point conversion good...26-11. They are on a comeback!!! OK, sarcasm. Sorry. Maybe next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my weblog thus
i came to “return the favor”.I am attempting to find things to enhance my
website!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!
!

Also visit my web site bankruptcy attorney florida

Powered By Blogger