Friday, November 17, 2006

What's Up With That?

What is going on with the Rockets? Is it that they are still getting used to each other? Is it just that they aren't that good of a team? WOW, nearly two games in a row they nearly blew a huge lead. 19 points and then 21. What is up with that? It is crazy!!! I was getting sick again. It reminds me of the championship teams the Rockets had when they kept blowing leads and barely winning. NO, I am not giving the Rockets a championship. I wish I could!!! This team needs more gelling. I still think they have a good team, but they need to finish games. Yao and T-Mac still had ok games, but Yao has seemed to cool off a bit after winning the NBA player of the week honors. And where is Bonzi? (EHHHHH...Ok, a bad Fonzi reference from old Happy Days re-runs.) I heard it best this morning from the morning show on Sports Radio 610, It may be two heads butting with Wells and Van Gundy. Van Gundy needs to realize that this team needs a spark off the bench and he has the guy who can do it. I need to start a "Where's Novak?" campaign. He is another guy who is a dead eye. I heard something about his defensive skills needing some polishing, but can he be much worse? All I know is, If this team doesn't do any thing this year, there are going to be a lot of disappointed Houston fans.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger